Please check/update you API implementations to support TLS v1.2 until 29.06.2018
XING TicketingManager REST API
Welcome to the amiando REST API Documentation.
amiando provides a REST interface to create, update and delete users and events. Nearly any computer language can be used to communicate over HTTP with the REST server.
This documentation is aimed at developers who want to integrate the amiando platform into their applications.
- Overview — Provides information to the general format of REST requests and response format.
- Formating — How to format various property types (Date, Timezone, etc.)
- Errorcodes — A list of all error codes generated by the REST API.
- Users — Properties and methods of the user objects.
- Events — Properties and methods of the event objects.