XING TicketingManager REST API
Access the amiando Platform by utilizing our REST API.
amiando provides a REST interface to create / update / delete users and events. This means that method calls are made over the internet by sending HTTP GET or POST requests to the amiando server. Nearly any computer language can be used to communicate over HTTP with the REST server.
Your account will have to be activated to use the REST API. See "How to get started?" section below.
How to get started?
- Have a look at the technical specification on this site.
- Contact us at email@example.com with some information about the project and where you want to use the API.
Rest API Documentation
- API Overview — Provides information to the general format of REST requests, response format and error codes.
- Accessing Users — Lists all available properties and special requests regarding users.
- Formats for various property types (Date, Timezone, etc.)