XING TicketingManager REST API
Welcome to the amiando REST API Documentation.
amiando provides a REST interface to create, update and delete users and events. Nearly any computer language can be used to communicate over HTTP with the REST server.
This documentation is aimed at developers who want to integrate the amiando platform into their applications.
- First, you have to create an account on amiando if you do not have one yet
- After creating your account, you have to register your project to get access to an API key (See How to get your API key for details)
- Using your API key, you can start to make REST calls. See the documentation below for details. If you need help, take a look at the How-Tos.
- Overview — Provides information to the general format of REST requests and response format.
- Formating — How to format various property types (Date, Timezone, etc.)
- Errorcodes — A list of all error codes generated by the REST API.
- Data Synchronization — Documentation of the data synchronization API (Used for informing you about new objects or updates of your object)
- Events — Properties and methods of the event objects (Creating, updating, deleting events etc).
- Participants — Properties and methods of the participant objects (Updating and reading of the participants of an event).
- Payments — Properties and methods of the payment objects (Creating, updating, reading payments).
- Tickets — Properties and methods of the ticket objects (Reading of ticket details).
- Ticket Categories — Properties and methods of the ticket categories objects.
- Products — Properties and methods of the product objects (Updating and reading payments).
- TicketShop — The TicketShop object offers properties and methods for updating and reading details of the shop system of your event.
- Addresses — The address object is used in multiple cases to read or update a specific address (billing address, shipment address or other address requested in the ticket shop).
- Ticket Types — Nested object to update and read the available types of tickets in the shop (e.g. E-Ticket, Paper-Ticket, ...)
- Payment Types — Nested object to update and read the available payment types in the shop (e.g. Credit card, PayPal, ...)
- BankAccount — Nested object to update and read the bank account information of a user
- UserData — Nested object to read additional information of a ticket buyer requested by the organizer during the purchase process
- Users — Properties and methods of the user objects (Creating, updating, deleting users etc).
- Partner — Properties and methods of the partner objects (Creating, updating, deleting partners etc).
- API Key — Properties and methods of the api key objects (Creating, updating API keys etc).
- Public Events — Properties and methods that are accessible without the need of an API-Key. It provides event information of all public amiando events.