XING TicketingManager REST API
Welcome to the amiando REST API Documentation.
amiando provides a REST interface to create, update and delete users and events. Nearly any computer language can be used to communicate over HTTP with the REST server.
This documentation is aimed at developers who want to integrate the amiando platform into their applications.
- First, you have to create an account on amiando if you do not have one yet
- After creating your account, you have to register your project to get access to an API key (See How to get your API key for details)
- Using your API key, you can start to make REST calls. See the documentation below for details.
- Overview — Provides information to the general format of REST requests and response format.
- Formating — How to format various property types (Date, Timezone, etc.)
- Errorcodes — A list of all error codes generated by the REST API.
- Users — Properties and methods of the user objects (Creating, updating, deleting users etc).
- Events — Properties and methods of the event objects (Creating, updating, deleting events etc).
- Tickets — Properties and methods of the ticket objects (Creating, updating, deleting single tickets etc).
- Payments — Properties and methods of the payment objects (Creating, updating, deleting payments etc).
- Data Synchronization — Documentation of the data synchronization API (Used for informing you about new objects or updates of your object)